Dr. LaRose has been a professional lecturer in foot and ankle surgery, Dean of the U.S.C., L.A. County Podiatric Medical Department, Clinical Professor of Surgery and Medicine at the California College of Podiatric Medicine, Chairman/Director Foot and Ankle Department, Kaiser Hospital, Vallejo, California, Director of Residency Training at Chino Community Hospital, past president of the California Podiatric Medical Association, on the Board of Directors of the American Board of Podiatric Surgery, consultant for the Podiatric Medical Board of California, and was most recently appointed to the Medical Board as one of its directors.
- Podiatric medicine surgery, State of California, 1971.
- Diplomat, American Board of Podiatric Surgery, certified in foot and reconstructive rearfoot/ankle surgery.
- Diplomat, American Board of Podiatric Orthopedics.
- Fellow, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons.
- Fellow, American College of Foot and Ankle Orthopedics.
- Fellow, Institute of Peripheral Nerve Surgery.
- University of Detroit, Eastern Michigan University.
- California College of Podiatric Medicine, 1971.
- Internship: Medical/Surgical Highland Hospital, Oakland, California
- Residency: Surgical California College of Podiatric Medicine Civic Center Hospital
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center, Pomona, California
- San Antonio Community Hospital, Upland, California
- Chino Valley Hospital, Chino, California
- Doctor’s Hospital of Montclair, Montclair, California
CLINICAL AREAS OF INTEREST/SPECIALTIES
- Congenital clubfoot repair
- Nonsurgical and surgical correction of pediatric and adult flatfoot
- Trauma of the foot, ankle, and lower leg
- Sports medicine: Adolescent, high school, college and professional
- Workers’ Compensation injuries
- Diabetic peripheral neuropathies
- Surgery for the painful leg
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- California Podiatric Medical Association